Tuesday, April 14, 2015

21 positive days. Active lifestyle.

Absolutely living and loving the active lifestyle and the chance to hang out in an awesome place. I think we were on the go pretty much all day today. We did the hike down to the esplanade twice, spending at least 2 hours there exploring both times.

We also did the required 4 laps in the 50m pool, swam in the other pools, went shopping and just did ‘stuff’ lol

It must be said that I did the 200m swim as well – I figured it wasn’t fair to make them do it and my sit on my backside and watch

I didn’t die – I did all 200m with just a couple of breathers. Not bad for a basic swimmer lol 


I even piggybacked the boy child part of the way home this afternoon. An awkward feat as he is getting so long and lanky as opposed to my short limbs ;)

I am completely stuffed and falling into bed very soon. But I’m sure tomorrow will bring more activity – rainforests are on the agenda! I’m not sure we’ll be wanting to leave…


(originally posted on my old website)

No comments:

Post a Comment