Wednesday, April 8, 2015

21 positive days. Beautiful in my own way.

Today I have to acknowledge that it’s okay to do things for myself and I am beautiful in my own way.
I decided to dress up a little and went into town to have lunch with the husband. And then I went shopping. Well, I tried to go shopping… mostly I just walked and walked and looked ;) Shopping really isn’t my thing. Every time I give myself permission to spend money, I can never find anything to buy!

I think I look good in dark purple and black. Stretch skirts and tights are so comfy and I love my boots.

I rarely wear makeup but today I did wear BB cream (which I only discovered last year thanks to a friend – lets just say I’m a bit uneducated about such things lol).

I’m still on the lookout for a new dress though.

(originally posted on my old website) 

No comments:

Post a Comment