Friday, April 24, 2015

21 positive days. Little muscles.

Just a little muscle:)

I like my muscles, I like getting stronger. And I like trying out new moves.

It’s all fun to me! These little muscles mean I can do things – more than just workout. I can shift timber around the yard, lift kayaks and jet skis, carry tired children, and just generally DO stuff. There’s no stiffness, no soreness, no out-of-breath. Nothing aches anymore (unless it’s DOMS after a particularly hard session, but that is not pain and it passes quickly) and there’s no niggling pain or danger of injury.

In order to build and repair these little muscles I also need to eat the food. Not ALL the food lol but enough to fuel my movement. I seem to be recomping just fine and getting stronger each week. It’s a slow process, but I like slow ;)

It all joins together to make a happy and healthy body. I eat to fuel my awesome and I lift to make my body work better. And it does.


 (originally posted on my old website)

No comments:

Post a Comment